MEtoVTskier

Thoughts on the Monday the 30th storm?

27 minutes ago, Jully said:

Wow! It looks like Jackson's covered bridge barely survived the flooding, but it did survive it!

I think that was the one in Bartlett in the photos.

13 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

I think that was the one in Bartlett in the photos.

Ah, yeah I think you're right. Would have been sad to see a covered bridge lost in the storm. 

10 minutes ago, deadheadskier said:

Anyone have a good site recommendation for road closures in Northern NH?  I'm looking to be traveling from Colebrook to Berlin tomorrow.  Planned route is 3 to 110

You can try Waze. Its crowdsourced so its dependent on people using the app in your area. Its works great in New York. 

Worth a shot.  It's pretty much all residents up here this time of year.  I'm guessing if you asked a local around here if they've heard of waze, they might respond, "Which waze do you mean?"

1 hour ago, deadheadskier said:

Worth a shot.  It's pretty much all residents up here this time of year.  I'm guessing if you asked a local around here if they've heard of waze, they might respond, "Which waze do you mean?"

Waze is garbage up there. For starters it requires a cell data connection. Good luck with that.

I wish I could offer you good advice on traffic routing up there. For a map get the 511.