Puck it

Made a post on AZ because I had to.

1 hour ago, Cannonballer said:

Well apparently it was just "some issues".  It's nice to see such an in-depth technical explanation. 

I asked for more details... crickets so far.  Seriously, most forum issues take minutes or hours to fix, not days/a week!

• Like 2

Nick is doing to many beach pilates for his beach body.  No time for skiing

Edited by Puck it
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Puck it said:

Nick is doing to many beach pilates for his beach body.  No time for skiing

i need to do some too!  Probably not gonna quit my day job and all responsibilities to do it....but I wish I could. 

Would appear that AZ is dead, be good to get some of the members over here, sucks to lose the accumulated content.

Would appear that AZ is dead, be good to get some of the members over here, sucks to lose the accumulated content.

Yeah. Especially Win Smith, Manager of Sugarbush
  • Like 2

Not sure if you saw the update, site was hacked. restoring it now but will probably take a couple days.

From whomever admins the Alpinezone FB page...

I rode the lift with Win Smith last season, what a nice guy and so interested in talking to us.

As he had a Sugarbush coat on I asked him "are you an Instructor?"  He said "They'd never let me teach here, I'm Win Smith, the President"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, SkiMangoJazz said:

I rode the lift with Win Smith last season, what a nice guy and so interested in talking to us.

As he had a Sugarbush coat on I asked him "are you an Instructor?"  He said "They'd never let me teach here, I'm Win Smith, the President"

Very similar to my experiences with him. Two friends and I were part of the first group of people who got the 4-20's pass when it was released and we went A LOT. He would always address us by name whether on the trail, riding the lift, or in the bar having a beer. He genuinely seemed like he wanted to hear from us about anything and everything- skiing or otherwise. He was pretty straight up and not a bullshitter.  

• Like 2