Cannonballer

Happy Thanksgiving folks

Lots of crazy challenges in the world today. I'm very, very thankful to be able to be talking about, and enjoying a mutual passion with lots of fantastic people from all over the map. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. It has all the upsides of family, food, and companionship without the downsides of commercialization. And of course it kicks off the best time of year!

Hope everyone enjoys every minute with their family and friends tomorrow, then makes the most of a long ski weekend. Cheers!

• Like 8

Thanks Cannonballer, the same wishes to you.

As Shirley MacLaine said "Thanksgiving is the time that you get together with your family and find out who the real turkey is."

6 times on snow before Thanksgiving for me, a new record and a great start to the season.  Back on snow Friday.

39 minutes ago, Smellytele said:

Not all that white...

Yeah, looks like everything that was on the ground at basecamp Aroostook is now gone too. Oh well, I have an appointment at the Doc's next Wednesday. Guaranteed to snow for that and make the roads a mess! xD

Edited by MEtoVTskier