Wachusett Conditions and get togethers

I was there yesterday morning 9-12.  10th is skiing very well, Smith not so much.  Conifer too is good.   Not sure when you started, but yes the Summit runs get scraped off fairly quickly.  I usually ski about ½ dozen runs off the summit from when the lifts open and then move over.

Hitchcock is definitely in great shape these days, as it usually is.  

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great to meet you today.  Will be back tomorrow and will try not to say inappropriate things to your teen.

Skied this morning with @hrstrat57 for 2 ½ hours.  Great start to the season.  Some lift issues at first, but the skiing was great.

It may be small and not steep, but they are snow making and grooming magicians!  Starting this in honor of one of my favorite threads on epicski.com.  It was started in 2006 and has been going st

Posted Images

8 hours ago, SkiMangoJazz said:

I was there yesterday morning 9-12.  10th is skiing very well, Smith not so much.  Conifer too is good.   Not sure when you started, but yes the Summit runs get scraped off fairly quickly.  I usually ski about ½ dozen runs off the summit from when the lifts open and then move over.

Hitchcock is definitely in great shape these days, as it usually is.  

was there noon to 6....im sure its great in the morning as the edges of 10th and conifer had mounds of snow...definitely agree that smith is in rough shape...needs some good natural snow, but ill take it nevertheless!

• Like 1

Went out for a few hours in the afternoon yesterday...not overly crowded and they're continuing to make snow on the regular so conditions are improving by the day.  runs off minuteman still in the best shape.