Weatherman

Roll Call - Dec. 18 - 24

I know a lot of people (myself included) are off from work for the next couple of weeks. Where are we skiing?

I'm planning on Crotched tonight (Monday).

Tuesday - Crotched, Ragged, or Gunstock. I'm undecided.

Wednesday - I'm having a new washing machine delivered, and will head out after it arrives. Going to be a game time decision. Maybe the Crotch again.

Thursday / Friday - AttiCat. Depending on what they get open, maybe Black (NH) on Friday.

Saturday - wash out. if I make some turns it will be just to say that I did.

Sunday - Crotched

Saturday: Crotched (with my son's Mtn Dev program if the mtn is open)
Sunday: Attitash or Wildcat
Monday 12/25: Attitash
Tuesday 12/26: Attitash or Wildcat

I am hoping Wildcat if i can get my dependent pass at Attitash, I have had trouble getting it on my first try the last couple of years . a new rule or excuse of the day prevented me getting it , There is nothing lower than a Dependent pass holder at Peaks Resorts

Hiking up/skiing down Wachusett on Xmas eve in the AM.

Hopefully Crotched after xmas before new years since I'm blacked out at AttiCat. Unless it dumps. 

Edited by frapcap

Semi annual pre-Christmas ski day with my father on the Friday before Christmas. Loves Stratton so I will be there.

Will see what the weather is Saturday and maybe chase a rain/snow line if there is one.

Crotched probably Sunday for a few hours.

Really disappointing terrain offerings at Attitash today. Once again Illusion was closed for race training. They're blowing all their snow on the condo / interconnect trails. Sad.

13 hours ago, Weatherman said:

Really disappointing terrain offerings at Attitash today. Once again Illusion was closed for race training. They're blowing all their snow on the condo / interconnect trails. Sad.

Any idea which days Illusion is closed for racing in the next week? Will be up in the MWV tomorrow through Wednesday and was hoping to spend some time at Attitash/Bear Peak but if Bear Peak is extremely limited with Illusion closed we may just do Wildcat. Skiing with my 5 yo the long ride on the Attitash triple is not ideal.

Skied 6 of the last 7 days. Conditions varied from soft fresh natural to icy groomers. No skiing today due to the weather and Patriots game tomorrow! Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Northeast Mountain Sports

• Like 2