How to Use This Forum

Now that I've used the NMS interface for a few weeks, must say it's very impressive.  Lots of power but also easy to use once into the flow of which sections and/or threads are of interest to follow in some fashion.  The handling of photo files and videos is pretty slick.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Benski said:

Any way to stop a a post from deleting if you click on a photo as you edit it? I keep doing this by accident. 

Click the back button. Your edit changes should still be there. At least they are for me using Chrome on macOS.

Just now, Weatherman said:

Click the back button. Your edit changes should still be there. At least they are for me using Chrome on macOS.

Not working. for me. I have a trip report for a 4 day trip I am working on. 

1 minute ago, Benski said:

Not working. for me. I have a trip report for a 4 day trip I am working on. 

How does this work for everyone else? How is / isn't having problems?

Once I get a handle on the scope of the "issue", I'll create a ticket.

15 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

How does this work for everyone else? How is / isn't having problems?

Once I get a handle on the scope of the "issue", I'll create a ticket.

The save progress/draft feature works well for me on chrome. Computer has shut off before and the post has still saved. Haven't ever clicked on a photo before though while writing a post.

2 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I know I've asked this before but I still cannot add photos from Google Photo or by using the gallery button on the app. The only way I can attach is from the paper clip (attachment) button.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

Mobile app support is a recurring problem. I license the app from Tapatalk, who so far as I can tell is the only option. Building our own iOS and Android apps is a daunting challenge, and I doubt that it would be the best use of resources.

I've thought about tackling this over the summer when I have more time. If I do this, it would be with an eye on myself licensing out the app to others which is a next-level commitment, but the only sensible way to approach a problem of this scale.

• 2 years later...