Flying Yeti

Ryan's Beer Thread

So my wife is awesome...

She bought me a beer fridge for my birthday.

Then on Saturday, we went to Maine Brewing Company and got a case of dinner to stock it up:
BEERFRIDGE.thumb.jpg.1b931e55544e333cc305b29c78d72e54.jpg
Well lucky you! That's a good looking fridge.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

One of several world-class beers from Toppling Goliath Brewing, Decorah, Iowa — apparently, their beers are soon to be available on the East Coast. Best known for King Sue and Pseudo Sue IPAs, they also make Beer Advocate’s number one beer in the world, Kentucky Brunch stout.

6A51E989-AD7F-4732-A676-02AE9F60FA77.jpeg

Edited by Lakespapa

Tilted Barn - cactus, beautiful day at the barn. The second is at Chelo's Waterfront, white sangria and Whalers - Rise pale ale. 4b7862dca100ceaeab5c70e4a96ef727.jpgad177425cae7f7e21c24c030be17fa7c.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Question for everyone: where can I reliably pick up Lost Nation Mosaic in or around the Merrimack Valley? Any ideas?

You should get the Untappd app, this will help you find where it is !      Also Vinal Square Beer House N Chelmsford is close to you they usually have some really good Beer

54 minutes ago, ABV said:

You should get the Untappd app, this will help you find where it is !      Also Vinal Square Beer House N Chelmsford is close to you they usually have some really good Beer

Good tip. That is very close. Thanks!

• Like 1