Flying Yeti

Ryan's Beer Thread

The sun’s over the yardarm, so it’s time for this, Maine Beer’s Another One IPA. Austere, lots of biting hops, restrained malt, a model of the hoppy end of the spectrum, and I like it. Some won’t, I know. 
Also, we’re selling the house — this is a reward for all the painting, cleaning, and polishing that happened before the open house today. (Remind me never to sell another house.)

AE86808F-9241-4F86-8B25-0728ED4EC842.thumb.jpeg.606687a002df5dd01beb48e976b3f79c.jpeg
Actually that's one of my favorite beers from MBCO. And my wife's absolute favorite. Good luck with the move.

Sent from my XT1650 using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

52 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Actually that's one of my favorite beers from MBCO. And my wife's absolute favorite. Good luck with the move.

Sent from my XT1650 using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

Thanks. Selling comes first. We’re just moving to a familiar place, the old lake place, with a new house. (It has a roof, finally.)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dblskifanatic said:

When Corona or any other american beer cost 18.99 per six pack in Turks and Caicos then local brews do the trick. This one was pretty darn good.20181102_222200.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

By American beer, I assume you mean Budweiser, Keystone, Miller, in which case, if it's not cheap, what's the point. But I did see Budweiser priced as a premium beer in the Netherlands.