Flying Yeti

Ryan's Beer Thread

looks like a popular spot

It’s a touristy area. In winter. On a Tuesday evening at 6pm. This place is a circus on a weekend around 9pm in summer. I come here because it is one of the more authentic German restaurants in a city that is surprisingly lacking in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Northeast Mountain Sports

On 1/27/2019 at 5:03 PM, Infinite Dreams said:

Sounds good!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It came out decent still need to work on the dry hop aroma in my water profile. Need to get the PH down more and will need some guns like the breweries use. Phosphoric Acid.

• Like 1

New local place in Fall River I finally got to visit. All but one was very drinkable. I really didn't want to like this stuff as I am offended by their 4pack prices but it was very good. I, in principle, did not take beer home. But easily would have gotten at least two 4s.c75020c4e9536dc7c2cd8f519e8af725.jpg3ba4e7dddc96d3fd523c5b7e492fd435.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well last Friday I made a pilgrimage to Treehouse. Waited my 1 and 1/2 hours to get my $100 case of beer.

I got 6 different kinds. Haze, Julius. Jjjuliusss, Super Sap, Bright and Doppleganger. Only had the Haze and Julius so far. Both great - liked Haze a little more.

TH line.jpeg

Case.jpeg

• Like 3

IMG_2550.JPG

Greek Peak uses old skies to serve flights of Beer. Pretty cool. Though we decided to play the lottery with what beers to get.

• Like 2

On 2/19/2019 at 10:52 AM, Smellytele said:

Well last Friday I made a pilgrimage to Treehouse. Waited my 1 and 1/2 hours to get my $100 case of beer.

I got 6 different kinds. Haze, Julius. Jjjuliusss, Super Sap, Bright and Doppleganger. Only had the Haze and Julius so far. Both great - liked Haze a little more.

My favorite are Haze and Green.  The husband insisted we spend a kid-free morning after a wedding waiting in line for beer.  It's good beer, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort...

• Like 1

On 2/19/2019 at 10:52 AM, Smellytele said:

I visited the brewery when it was still in Monson, and though we waited three hours for growlers, the can line was five minutes or less. Things must have changed.

Edited by Lakespapa

Did a beer hike this past weekend. Hit up Concord Craft, Blasty Bough, and Canterbury Aleworks. My favorite of the day was the Blasty Bough Farmer's Alchemy Saison which is a collaboration between Blasty Bough and Canterbury. Most interesting of the day was the Norwegian Wood (Norwegian Farmhouse Ale).

IMG_20190406_122403.thumb.jpg.e9d09bb50a877cde49c871285e6bcb99.jpgIMG_20190406_135518.thumb.jpg.ef3daec9548136dc8e466ea1ce056ba8.jpgIMG_20190406_155125.thumb.jpg.e20fa2ab0bd825559d2380922e60d414.jpg