Flying Yeti

Ryan's Beer Thread

The Tap definitely changed something up as Solar Plexus canned 8/21 is not the amazing beer it was. The 9% ABV was not noticeable in previous cans but now is and the beer has a strange overly sweet after taste. Not sure what they did but it is not good. . 

Edited by Flying Yeti

The Tap definitely changed something up as Solar Plexus canned 8/21 is not the amazing beer it was. The 9% ABV was not noticeable in previous cans but now is and the beer has a strange overly sweet after taste. Not sure what they did but it is not good. . 

Sit on it for a week or two and try it again. The jigsaw jazz I had was much better a month or so later.

Sent from my XT1650 using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

Finally found some more "Two Juicy" from Two Roads. Tastes even better than before. Worth the price imo. In taking to some stores they are only brewing it once a month and they are lucky to be able to get a case of it. 

• Like 1

Just picked this up ! Local brewery ! Merrimack NH3baa2055540b13791ee20c8dae32a80d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

That's great stuff. Their Burn the Ships Smoked IPA is really unique as well. Little taco joint in Raymond we go to as a family has Able Ebenezer on tap 24/7

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

10 hours ago, xwhaler said:

That's great stuff. Their Burn the Ships Smoked IPA is really unique as well. Little taco joint in Raymond we go to as a family has Able Ebenezer on tap 24/7

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

pretty good brew, I was impressed with it ! Well balanced beer 

I stopped into Bissell Brothers while in Portland yesterday. First time there in about a year and a half. I was pleasantly surprised by the price. $13 for a four pack of Substance and $14 for Lux. I definitely remember their beers being more expensive at some point. One change however is they now charge for parking on Thompson's Point. There were no meter checkers around, so I ran in and out, but it was a bit of a surprise. The brewery isn't exactly located in an area of town where parking is a problem.

Sent from my XT1565 using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

5 minutes ago, Flying Yeti said:

My local store is now carrying Second Fiddle! They can get a couple cases of it a week.

You lucky boy !! Love me some Second Fiddle !

On 10/13/2017 at 1:52 PM, Flying Yeti said:

My local store is now carrying Second Fiddle! They can get a couple cases of it a week.

Where?  I wonder if Ryan and Casey's in Greenfield is getting it too.