Sign in to follow this  
Weatherman

Roll Call - Jan 19 - 21

This coming weekend looks to be a fun one. It's the EICSL race at Shawnee Peak on Saturday. I know some of us will be there.

As before, if anyone wants to stay at my ski club in North Conway, let me know. Some of us are already planning on being there. Should be a good time with lots of drinking / skiing buddies this weekend.

Friday is the Wildcat race clinic -- $75 for an all day session including drills in the morning and running gates in the afternoon. I'll be there embarrassing myself.

Good luck in the race. Is EICSL going to make up the first cancelled race, or is this a 3 race season?

I'll be at Wildcat Saturday and Sunday. Is there a master list of which houses are hosting socials each weekend? 

1 hour ago, StraightSkis said:

Good luck in the race. Is EICSL going to make up the first cancelled race, or is this a 3 race season?

I'll be at Wildcat Saturday and Sunday. Is there a master list of which houses are hosting socials each weekend? 

What they do about the race is TBD. I was very unhappy that the first race was cancelled.

There is a master social schedule, but it's kept private within the league. Talk to your club's EICSL rep.

Want to get somewhere tomorrow (Sunapee or Wa, most likely)...

But I'm in the middle of a project at work, so I don't know if that's going to happen.

I can't see beyond today with the work project, so hard to plan anything else for the moment.

Real life getting in the way of skiing! Gotta hit powerball. (Or buy-in on the next Bitcoin type deal)

-w

Plan to get out tomorrow night (Pats or Crotched - matters where my sons go before I get there after work)

Buddies going to Waterville Friday  - staying there Thursday night. Have a few free tickets to use as well

Saturday - wildcat (staying at Attitash)

Sunday -  a few runs at Attitash in the AM then some X-country with the wife at BW before heading home to watch the Pats.

Massanutten again this weekend :)

Skied at Massanutten today with temps in the 30s.  Packed powder conditions.  Only got about an inch from the storm that dumped 5-6 inches of powder in my yard . . . near Raleigh, NC.  Luckily I live on a flat street only a short way from a road that gets cleared.  An inch of ice under the snow in places.