Sign in to follow this  
Puck it

Yo Yo Pattern

This is driving me insane.

I have a few other tabs open, one with flights to Denver and one with flights to SLC.

I know if I book anything, the pattern will flip and I'll go out there and it'll be dry as it's dumping here.

But I still might do it.

-w

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, WJenness said:

This is driving me insane.

I have a few other tabs open, one with flights to Denver and one with flights to SLC.

I know if I book anything, the pattern will flip and I'll go out there and it'll be dry as it's dumping here.

But I still might do it.

-w

Do It !! Either way it will be a Win for you or us.......someone wins ! Take one for the team !

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, xwhaler said:

Flying to SLC on Saturday...I'll send pics from Snowbird/Alta next week

Got room in your luggage for someone say, 6'4" 240lbs?

• Haha 1

So long suckers. I'm heading eastward to the Dolomites on Friday. Enjoy whatever the next two weekends brings. Cortina is forecast to see a couple of feet of snow this weekend.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

So long suckers. I'm heading eastward to the Dolomites on Friday. Enjoy whatever the next two weekends brings. Cortina is forecast to see a couple of feet of snow this weekend.

I can hardly contain my excitement after reading this post. Thanks, todays workday is now shot.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Puck it said:

Those places are not in much better shape than we are.  But they are getting something now.

came back a week ago and they are way better than we are and were, the depths are low for them but had snow while i was out and had a good week

I put down a solid 40 pounds of salt on my 4 car driveway today. I was expecting much warmer weather today, but ended up with a whole lot of sleet and freezing rain. The weatherman royally screwed up the forecast. Never got above 34 degrees at my house, and it's back down into the upper 20s as of midnight. The good news is that the bare pavement is looking great.

Have a great trip Weatherman!

I can confirm the snow in CO, while they haven't gotten much, is definitely better than what the east currently has. Even with only 6" in the past two weeks plus, the trees are skiable.

On 1/23/2018 at 3:39 PM, lsrocket26 said:

I can hardly contain my excitement after reading this post. Thanks, todays workday is now shot.

All International flights out of Logan are on hold till June :)

21 minutes ago, lsrocket26 said:

Wow, this is mean. I do detect a hint of jealousy.

Haha yes you do ! Have a good time ! you wont want to come back to Cannon after that Im sure !!!