9 hours ago, Cannonballer said:

Haha!!
What's with the screenshot from 2014? Just trying to show that you're still improving?

I grabbed the wrong one and then could not delete it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cannonballer said:

Just gonna say this. 75.2 MPH on skis is impressive and crazy. 74.7 MPH on a snowboard is F***ING INSANITY!

Trace only had me at 65 and it was not that run that showed the 75 with ski tracks.  Trace had me at 57 for the that run.

Edited by Puck it

Where was that taken? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app
Black NH. Had a great day, they got just shy of 2 inches. I try to go once a year to support them. Their all very nice and do their best to put out the best experience they can.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

Black NH. Had a great day, they got just shy of 2 inches. I try to go once a year to support them. Their all very nice and do their best to put out the best experience they can.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

No need to explain! I obviously haven’t been there enough to recognize the triple, but still, we are HUGE Black fans. My kids are looking forward to using their three lift tickets they have to black with their Freedom Pass.

It’s a great mountain and I’m surprised it’s not discussed more. I mean crotched is discussed ad nauseum on this forum but nary a word about Black which is, IMHO, a superior mountain hands down.

Hope you had fun! We’ll be up there as soon as they get some more snow...

5 minutes ago, Los said:

No need to explain! I obviously haven’t been there enough to recognize the triple, but still, we are HUGE Black fans. My kids are looking forward to using their three lift tickets they have to black with their Freedom Pass.

It’s a great mountain and I’m surprised it’s not discussed more. I mean crotched is discussed ad nauseum on this forum but nary a word about Black which is, IMHO, a superior mountain hands down.

Hope you had fun! We’ll be up there as soon as they get some more snow...

All about availability. We have many Peaks Pass Holders on this forum and fewer freedom pass holders who venture to the MWV.

All about availability. We have many Peaks Pass Holders on this forum and fewer freedom pass holders who venture to the MWV.

I definitely get the abundance of peaks pass holders on NEMS. On the other hand, Black doesn’t get much attention on AZ either...

On 2/1/2018 at 4:00 PM, Smellytele said:

He chased it to europe

I got back last night, though half of our bags are still there. I've got a long backlog of things to do over the next couple of days, then heading to North Conway on Thursday for the EICSL race this weekend. I'm going to try to sneak in a post at some point soon.