Sign in to follow this  
Weatherman

Spring Gathering 2018

I've mentioned this before, but I plan on hosting a spring gathering at Wildcat. It'll be a tailgate in C lot, which is a long standing tradition at the mountain. In order to make this happen, I'd like some feedback from you all. Some questions...

Date? Saturday, April 21 or 28? I'd like to do the 21st, as it's more snow sure. I just want to make sure you Cannon faithful will be free by then.

After-party? Is there interest in an after party at my ski club in North Conway? I'd arrange for something including food and beverages for the evening for a reasonable fixed price. Lodging would be available at the house, or at a bed and breakfast next door (very easy walking distance).

Lift tickets? Who would need lift tickets? Wildcat has already offered to arrange something for the group. I just need a rough estimate on who is interested.

Anybody have any other ideas? I'm very open to suggestions.

Im sure Saturday the 21st would work, after party YES and room YES, Lift tickets YES PLEASE !

Edited by ABV

I like this idea. 

It's possible that Cannon will still be open.  They usually go to the 2nd or 3rd weekend of April. The 21st would be the 3rd weekend.  Who cares, I'm up for hitting Wildcat on the 21st.  

After party: probably not. 

Tickets:  Yes, please  x2.   

I'm interested.  My wife and I may come up for the day.  I think it would be a blast to get to meet some folks.  We'd just day-trip though, no lodging needed.  We're both on the Peak Pass, so no tickets needed either.

14 hours ago, kdaffy said:

Tentative maybe...need to see how the schedule shakes out... when do you need to commit by for ticket discount?

Not sure yet. I'd like to have a plan in place in the next two weeks.

Change me to tentative yes...what's the deal on lift tickets? I'm probably just in for skiing, little apres, no overnight

On 3/4/2018 at 8:48 AM, Cannonballer said:

Changing my response to "maybe". Might have to work that day. So, no advance tix for me.

Changing back to 'definitely"  and interested in 2 tix. 

8 minutes ago, Cannonballer said:

Changing back to 'definitely"  and interested in 2 tix. 

I pinged Brian at Wildcat again this morning to get ticket details.