Sign in to follow this  
Weatherman

Spring Gathering 2018

Off to a later start than expected...be there closer to 10...is there any meeting spot on mountain?
Bumping this up...I'm in an orange jacket and black pants, black helmet black backpack

Too bad not everyone showed today, what a fantastic day and a great way to end my season. Think I got a goggle tan as well! Great meeting a few new (to me) people and making turns with those I knew already. Hope you guys are still tearing it up at the house. My daughter got some free, freeride lessons today as well, thx and Tim

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Great day for sure! The conditions and weather far exceeded expectations. And the C-lot party was surreal. When does a full band pop up in a muddy parking lot?!? Fun riding with all the fast, ripping skiers of NMS.

IMG_20180421_132529591_HDR.jpgIMG_20180421_132509503_BURST001.jpgIMG_20180421_110738874.jpg

What a great event! Wildcat was incredible for 4/21!

Great to meet everyone in person and awesome skiing with the group!

• Like 1

Amazing day, nice to ski with everyone ! Wildcat knows how to party !! Live band in the parking lot....how can you compete with this !!!

Saw a lot of Cannon regulars there and quiet a few missing :(

Thank you Weatherman for hosting us that night, good food,Beer and Friends.....Great way to end the season if it does actually end for me !

09FDE9FB-8312-47F9-9EC9-69BC39720D4E.thumb.png.d3fc192cec7cff43a8f3220c8c665ec2.pngI didn’t get to ski with too many of you, but my boys and I enjoyed making turns with Infinite Dreams and his kids.  My 10 year old enjoyed showing off for I.D.’s daughter! ??

• Like 2