Weatherman

March 2018

12 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Which one is yours?

Its going to be hard to beat the guy getting kissed by the two women.

16 minutes ago, Los said:

Awesome! Headed to Black as long as the kids school is cancelled... can't wait.... it's about time!!!

Binghamton University canceled classes Thursday since they gave us off Monday-Wednesday this week and closed dorms until Wednesday afternoon 

2 hours ago, Benski said:

Binghamton University canceled classes Thursday since they gave us off Monday-Wednesday this week and closed dorms until Wednesday afternoon 

What do ya know -- SUNY B is my sister's and father's alma mater. I was there myself in the mid-90s, but escaped to NH before graduating... Have fun at Greek Peak! (I presume...)

Edited by Los

Changed my flight to Boston from Wed to Tue.  Bringing ski boots but have no idea where I'll end up skiing.  Have to be back in the Boston area on Thu and Fri evenings for something at my daughter's school that is the main reason for the trip.  Changing flights due to snow is getting to be pretty common lately.

Have a place to stay right by Sunday River, but worried about winds. Might be either Crotched or Ragged for me Tuesday as well. Just gotta ensure I can get out of Boston in the morning.

6 minutes ago, Smellytele said:

GFS is now showing the low further north on Tuesday/ Tues night next week giving us some more snow. Obvious being a week out all could change

Yes, at this point all we can say is there will be a shot on goal.

If you're in the area stop by Whaleback, at 100% and skiing amazing. Now is the time to try the mountain if you have not already. Picked up another 4-6" at the tail end of Skylar over night.

From last week: 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2018 at 6:15 PM, fcksummer said:

:1007_hearts: march

Yes, March typically delivers. Just when you're ready to give up all hope, the snow arrives. Too bad the next week doesn't look great. But not apocalyptic either.