Sign in to follow this  
SkiBearded!

Peaks New England Late Season Operations

Crotched is closed.  Attitash is closing after Sunday.  What do Peaks operations look like after this weekend?  I remember Mount Snow and Wildcat running daily until the third weekend of April last season.  And then Wildcat opened one last weekend after that.  I skied 4/18 at Cat which was a Tuesday.  What info do you Peaks insiders have for me? 

Crotched is closed.  Attitash is closing after Sunday.  What do Peaks operations look like after this weekend?  I remember Mount Snow and Wildcat running daily until the third weekend of April last season.  And then Wildcat opened one last weekend after that.  I skied 4/18 at Cat which was a Tuesday.  What info do you Peaks insiders have for me? 
Inquiring minds want to know!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I thought I read Mt. Snow is closing the 15th.

Has Wildcat officially announced a closing date?  I would imagine they'll push the envelope per usual.

27 minutes ago, Jcb890 said:

I thought I read Mt. Snow is closing the 15th.

Has Wildcat officially announced a closing date?  I would imagine they'll push the envelope per usual.

No official closing date yet. That always become a week by week decision based on business and evolving conditions. The unofficial target closing date is May 5.

Does wildcat load the quad at 8:00 or 9:00 late season weekends? Have family commitments tomorrow afternoon and want to get started as early as possible. 

Edited by thebigo

8 hours ago, Hammerhead said:

Just to clarify, mount snow will have daily operations until April 22.

For the other Peaks Resort, Hunter is closing  APril 15.

Wildcat is still talking seriously about May 5.

• Like 1

Seriously considering next Saturday, place was absolutely amazing yesterday !

My flights is supposed to land around 1:30 Friday. By the time I clear customs and get home... I’m hopeful it works out. Need to get to North Conway before dark or the jet lag will kill me.

Sent from my iPhone using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app